Welcome to the Website of Restaurant Fraiche – trading as Fraiche.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Restaurant Fraiche’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at Your Own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited and may not be reproduced or stored in any retrieval system without prior written permission of Restaurant Fraiche (or any other copyright owner). Material available through this site may not be used for any commercial purposes without the express prior written permission of the copyright owner(s).
- All images used on this website are copyright Marc Wilkinson and Restaurant Fraiche and must not be used without the express written permission of Marc Wilkinson.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Restaurant Fraiche’s prior written consent.
We collect the following data from you:
- Information that you provide when booking a reservation regarding the details of that reservation are stored on our secure server. No financial information, including any Credit or Debit Cards details are stored by Restaurant Fraiche, nor do we have access to any such information.
- We do not guarantee that material on this Site will be free from a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other technologically harmful material that may have contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as installing virus checking software.
Limitation of Liability
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however, arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- We reserve the right to grant access to this Site at our absolute discretion. Access may be denied by us, for any reason, without notice.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
One of our priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
Personal Information we collect:
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
We will never collect any unnecessary personal information from you.
If you contact us directly or register on our website, we may receive some or all of the following information about you: your name, email address, mobile number, telephone number, your preferred method of contact, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, your browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, in order to provide you with our products and services.
- Meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyse how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
We do not and will not provide your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes.
Third Party Privacy Policies:
Our website may contain links to other websites.
We are therefore advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information.
They may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet.
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Restaurant Fraiche does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.