Welcome to the website of Restaurant Fraiche.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Restaurant Fraiche's relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at Your Own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited and may not be reproduced or stored in any retrieval system without prior written permission of Restaurant Fraiche (or any other copyright owner). Material available through this site may not be used for any commercial purposes without the express prior written permission of the copyright owner(s).
- All images used on this website are copyright Marc Wilkinson and Restaurant Fraiche and must not be used without the express written permission of Marc Wilkinson.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Restaurant Fraiche's prior written consent.
We collect the following data from you:
- Information that you provide when booking a reservation regarding the details of that reservation are stored on our secure server. No financial information, including any Credit or Debit Cards details are stored by Restaurant Fraiche, nor do we have access to any such information. All such details are utilised by SagePay for the purpose of recording your transaction.
- When you fill in a contact form you are asked to provide email and name information at a minimum. You may also optionally provide address and company details. Personal information collected in this way will be used to contact you with your requested information only.
- Your personal information will be held only by Restaurant Fraiche and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
- We do not guarantee that material on this Site will be free from a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other technologically harmful material that may have contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as installing virus checking software.
Limitation of Liability
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however, arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- We reserve the right to grant access to this Site at our absolute discretion. Access may be denied by us, for any reason, without notice.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
©2016 Restaurant Fraiche